About Me

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mother’s Day

We celebrated Mother’s day a day early, Marc treated me and our friends Iafay and Stephanie to a Hawaiian brunch at Kona Kitchen. Stephanie and I are both expecting, our babies will be about 3 months apart. We can’t wait to watch them grow up together.

Then later that day we celebrated with Marc’s family. Heather cooked us dinner and then we had cake and  watched the Manny Pacquiao fight. Leahna and I had some time to do more crafts too.













On Sunday, I spent the day with my Mom and my Sisters. We went shopping all day and then my Dad made dinner for us. We also arranged a spa day for the next weekend at Oasis Spa & Salon. I didn’t have any thing done there but my Mom, Carrie, and Natalie said it was super relaxing and can’t wait to go again!





No comments:

Post a Comment