skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Top Chef??? or Fear Factor??!?
Iron chefs WATCH OUT!!! Here comes my future wife! Yes folks! Jeanie cooked dinner today! On the menu was teriyaki chicken breasts and broccoli over rice! I was a little nervous to be very honest. I knew going into this partnership that Jeanie was no Rachel Ray. Hey, we all have our parts right? Everyone has a list of things they are good at… and until now, cooking was not Jeanie’s! Hehehehe… but now I’m not sure! I think this girl has potential!
So when I got home, Jeanie announced her quick-fire challenge to me and I just smiled… (Okay…so I giggled a little!) But she had her chicken thawing out and she was already making her marinade! So I let her run her kitchen! While Jeanie was playing iron chef I quickly snapped a few pictures to preserve the moment and quickly ran out of the kitchen to avoid having my fingers cut off! THEN! About an hour later, after using every pot and pan we owned and 2-3 calls to her dad…dinner was served! Now I have to give her credit! Presentation is half the battle and she plated the food very nicely. The steamed broccoli was a nice touch of color. I got a nasty look when I tried to smother them with cheese though. Hahahahaaa!!!
So we sat down to eat. I let her take the first bite. She looked okay so I followed. NOT BAD AT ALL!! So dinner was a success! GREAT JOB JEANIE! I’m very proud of her. I guess we won’t starve after all! It’s been about 25mins since we ate and we’re still alive!
Here is my little chef in action!
No comments:
Post a Comment